Worst album covers.Seriously.Tweet
Welcome to the worst album covers part 1. You will be presented with a number of 15 album covers made by humans. If your monitor melts, for some reason, during the viewing of this post, we held no responsibility for it!
1. Mellow start. This 4 guys seem like very axe-fun to me! The girl doesn’t know what’s coming…
2. Freddie, what did you do, man?
3. A little grief for the dead. Celebrated with songs from country church.
4. Summer’s coming and we know where Francisco y Fernando are going. I wonder what they’re carrying in those backpacks…
5. Have you seen the Kjell Kraghe rising at 6 a.m.? It’s like the sun, only better!
Ok, I’ll tell you some inside information. The sun and Kjell had a meeting, and they both agreed that Kjell is best suited to rise and set during the day.
6. Wolf. Riiiiiiight
7. Mikey, what did those brick ever did to you?
8. Hi Mauricio! Hi Lino! Bye now!
9. I see where you get the pineapple, but the salad? I just can’t figure out the salad!
10. Why did you have to take off just one shoe to go back to the s**t?
11. At last! Thank God you’re here, Alla Pugatjova! Oh, i see you brought Superman…he’s such a buzzkill!
12. You’re riding a huge rat. That’s all i had to say.
13. All pages of the author’s secret diary were ripped out, the only one remaining said: “Final step. Replace accordion with white towel and you instantly get 6 chicks. Easy!”
Borislav ZoriÄ‡ – “Maker of moods” album.
14. He’s watching and starring at you with his black sunglasses. Everywhere.
15. Holidays are coming! Watch out!
This is all for today. Come back for part 2, next week!